Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sayings of Prophet Muhammed ﷺ

                                   
                                     بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم          

Here are some sayings of  Prophet Muhammed ﷺ, I found them in Islamweb site:
 1- He is not a perfect Muslim who eats his fill and lets his neighbor go hungry. 
 2 -O 'Aa'ishah, love the poor and let them come to you and Allaah will draw you near to Himself.
3- He  used to say: "I am a Prophet of Allaah but I do not know what will be my end." 
4- He  used to pray: "O Allaah! I am but a man. If I hurt any one in any manner, then forgive me and do not punish me." 
5- To honor an old man is to show glorification to Allaah.
6- Modesty is a part of the teachings of the previous prophets and anyone who lacks it is most likely to do whatever he likes.
7- I am Allaah's servant, I eat like a servant and sit like a servant.
8-I stand in prayer and wish to prolong it. However, I hear the cry of a child and cut the prayer short for the anxiety which the mother is feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment