Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Funny thoughts on social networks


                                بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم   

1-  One of the painful moments I have encountered to it in my life, the time when Google+ was just started and everyone was discussing whether it will work or not and it happened that  I shared a post there where its writer was discussing that the realm of success of Google is search and not social networks (as I remember) then in the next day I got shocked that  one of the  workers at Google( as I remember he was a famous one, but I forget his name) had removed me from his friends circles :(

2-A facebook post has been shared recently saying that "Facebook is the place where you get blocked by your family members". Actually I think this happens:)


3-A sign of addiction to facebook is seeing its red notifications in your dreams.

4-I had dream where in it I shared a post or wrote a status on facebook which got a lot of likes ( a thing which never happen in reality). 

5-There is something not good about having  big number of friends on facebook, the more you have the more you encounter yourself to lose(pass away) one of them .
6-Fictional news : After spreading of a new virus, internet users who got  infected by it, reported losing motivation for sharing any sort of   information, consequently facebook,Twitter, Reddit and any social media has been closed. It is worth mentioning that the new virus doesn't cause depression but it only targets the motivation of sharing information on the web ( my news could be scientifically inconsistent :)).

7-If I remember well, facbook in its beginnings didn't have that"share"property, when I logged in, I wasn't sure what to do except accepting gifts and  different application requests.


No comments:

Post a Comment